Web Site User Agreement
Your access to and use of the TechYork Group, LLC (hereinafter TY) Web Site (“Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you agree to and are bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that this Agreement shall supersede any existing agreements, either oral or written with respect to the subject matter hereof, by you and TY.
Terms and Conditions
1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE: You provide us information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address if you register for an account or utilize our “Contact” page to communicate with us, including by connecting with the Service via a third-party service, or by “following,” “becoming a fan,” adding any TY application, etc., on a third party website or network.
We may use your email address to send you Service-related notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). We may also use your contact information to send you marketing messages. If you don’t want to receive these messages, you can opt out by following the instructions in the message. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
2. COPYRIGHT. The United States copyright laws protect all images, text, programs, and other materials found in the Site. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the Site is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of TY.
3. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. While TY uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, TY makes no expressed or implied warranties or representations as to the accuracy or merchantability of the Site’s content or programming. Neither Friendly Computer Tech., nor its information contributors, can be held responsible for the accuracy of the information and everything on the Site is provided to you “as is.”
4. USER RESPONSIBILITY. The personal and/or professional use of and browsing in the Site by you, the User, are at your own risk. Neither TY, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. TY also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
5. IMAGES. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or are used with permission by, TY The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may be in violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively referred to as “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of TY or others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of TY or such third party that may own Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that TY will enforce its intellectual property right to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
7. LINKS. TY has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and does not assume responsibility for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is done at your own risk and without the permission of TY.
8. MISCELLANEOUS COMMUNICATIONS. Although TY may, from time to time, review or monitor discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and other communications on the Site, Friendly Computer Tech. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising or resulting from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, lander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any such unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any federal or state law. Friendly Computer Tech. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency or authorities or court order requesting or directing TY to disclose the identity of anyone found in violation of these Terms and Conditions with regards to the posting of any such information or materials.
9. SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL DATA. Software and other materials from the Site may be subject to United States Export Control laws, which prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported into any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or to anyone in the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. TY does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
Copyright © 2015 TY. All rights reserved.